Shot Blast Machine
Sand Blast Cabinet
Portable Sand Blaster
Sand Blast Room
TS Machinery supply a wide range of Abrasive Blasting Media to suit your Sand Blast Cleaning or Shot Peening requirements. The type of surface, the condition of an existing protective coating and the desired finish all need to be considered when choosing the most suitable Abrasive Media.
Here is some helpful information that can help you choose the most suitable Abrasive Media for your Abrasive Blast Cleaning or Shot Peening job.
● De-scale and de-rust metal surfaces.
● Remove paint and powder coating.
● De-burr, de-flash and remove sand from castings and moulding.
● Provide decorative finishes to stainless steel, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
● Etching of glass, stone and metals.
● Removal of release agents and contamination from mould.